• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by chronostorm

  1. C

    your opinion on the best Passive CPU and VGA coolers?

    the scythe orochi (cpu cooler) is pretty good at being passive, since it's so big :P
  2. C

    Ram not overclockable IP35-e?

    that's exactly the kind that I have :P time to go find someone willing to trade ram with me...
  3. C

    Ram not overclockable IP35-e?

    Hey guys, I've been having trouble with some ram I recently got. They're the Corsair XMS2 DHX 2gb x 2 sticks. I've been running fine on my 2 gigs of lower range patriot ram, even overclocking to about 1000 mhz. Somehow when I put this ram in, I can only clock it to about 830 or so before my...
  4. C

    I got my celeron up to 7.2 ghz on stock

    AMAZING overclock :P so does the control center do anything at all then, since it seems it doesn't work correctly
Back
Top