• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Chron!cRAGE

  1. C

    Displays and Eye Strain

    Curious what people think of as the best monitor and technology for relieving eye strain and extended monitor usage (5+ hours) for 2D work and gaming. Would going with a monitor that has a higher refresh rate 120/144hz such as the BenQ XL2420TE be more beneficial for the eyes than an IPS...
  2. C

    Klipsch Promedia 5.1's - Amp repair

    Yes I replaced all 6 of those caps that you have circled. The caps I used were of higher temp rating at 105°C vs the original 85°C. The resistor I replaced is the one on the small daughter-board you have circled located on the very top (looks be be slightly burned in your pic). I replaced...
  3. C

    Klipsch Promedia 5.1's - Amp repair

    Recently experienced some intermittent hissing, scratching, and crackling noises coming out of the satellites. The sats themselves would never cut out completely but figured there was a faulty capacitor somewhere. I replaced all three 47uF 50v caps (C17, C18, C25), all three 22uF 50v caps (C19...
  4. C

    P6T Deluxe vs P6T Deluxe V2

    I noticed that there is a P6T V2 on Asus' site: http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=3&l2=179&l3=815&l4=0&model=2746&modelmenu=1 The only difference as far as I can tell is the absence of the 2 SAS ports on the V2. Does anyone have experience with the V2 board?
  5. C

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    more pics of the A32 here!! http://individual.utoronto.ca/gwun/max/
  6. C

    2005 Post Your Workstation

    Thanks bud. I've had it for quite a while now that I don't remember the brand or anything lol. But its just a standard L-shape desk. No brand or markings on it anywhere.
  7. C

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    That G35c is not mine..but I wish it was lol. Probably my favourite G on this planet sporting DPE's..JIC's, and so much more. Those pics were posted on this forum here. Since we're on the topic..I drive a max as a daily driver which can be found here.
  8. C

    2005 Post Your Workstation

    Mine:
  9. C

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    Thanks! The rest of the pics are here 9600pro / Sempron 2800+ drive cages: final product:
  10. C

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    A budget box I scraped together:
  11. C

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Ok I fixed the tilted pics! Yeah I really love the classic intellimouse optical..it fits my hand perfectly. Dell had the 10 days of deals a couple weeks back so they were $997 canadian which is about $840 US. This setup is reaaally wiiiide! Maybe a bit too wide lol
  12. C

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Nice lol! I love that lamp :D Pics of dual 2405's
  13. C

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Just got the 2405FPW :D
Back
Top