Thanks all for answers.
I'm going to go ahead with the torture... er I mean re-wiring, heat-shrink, and sleeving. In fact I HAVE blown up a video card once and that was all it took for me to become overly cautious. And by the sounds of it the length of the cable isn't going to affect voltage...
I already had most of the parts so to save money I was just going to reuse all my rads from previous builds.
And regarding the 2 triples, my concern is that I may not be utilizing their full potential if 1 is used right after the other as compared to cooling CPU, mobo, RAM, then rad, THEN to...
For low to moderate overclocking rarely, but mostly whisper quiet operation, I would greatly appreciate recommendations for how my loop should run. Here is a couple ideas I had going.
Resevoir, pump, 1st triple rad, CPU, 1st single rad, memory block, mobo block, 2nd triple rad, GPU's, 2nd...
I'm doing a case mod and the 24pin PS cables are about 6" too long. Are there any issues I need be concerned about if I want to cut them and re-pin them?
not an electrical engineering major by a LONG shot :confused: