Recent content by chinabean

  1. C

    Quick-disconnects

    i noticed that they all seem to have a thread on the coupling body, how does that attach to the tubing?
  2. C

    Quick-disconnects

    OK I've had my water cooling setup for a while now and I've never had a problem with connecting/disconnecting the tubing because its been in 1 spot the whole time. Now i need to move it and want to add quick connectors to make transportation easier in the future. I have 7/16" ID (5/8" OD) tubing...
  3. C

    Good Mid-Range WC Solution

    Ok so I'm looking at this setup: Black Ice Xtreme II Radiator Fillport Reservoir 2 x Evercool Aluminum 120mm Fan MCT-40 Non-Conductive Solution 7/16" ID (5/8" OD) Masterkleer General Purpose Clear PVC Tubing TDX CPU block w/ Brass top conversion kit D5 pump I will probably get a gpu...
  4. C

    Good Mid-Range WC Solution

    any other suggestions?
  5. C

    Good Mid-Range WC Solution

    Hi, Im somewhat of n00b to WC. Im looking to spend $250 max on a kit, but I don't know what's good. I'm more interested in low temp's than noise for my OC box. Can anyone suggest a good kit that runs about 250?
Back
Top