• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by chili dog

  1. C

    [Epic Game Store] NoRush! - Tower Edition FREE till 9-09-26

    From the brief video, it kind of reminded me of the mini game Twisted System from the OG Xbox game Fuzion Frenzy. Anybody else remember playing this on the demos that were included on the Halo disc? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI-E0Du11nY
  2. C

    Google preps Pixel ‘Audio Memory’ that ambiently tracks your ‘important conversations,’ like AI notetaker pins

    It's unclear to me if this is recording and transcribing or possibly even saving snippets of audio, but in places like California where there is a 2 party consent requirement for recording conversations, this could be a big landmine.
  3. C

    Ex-Microsoft lead says he "fought hard" to save the vertical taskbar on Windows 11

    If i have to interact with a W10-W11 machine, I inevitably install Classic Shell. Can't stand the stupid changes MS makes just for the sake of change.
  4. C

    TimeSplitters Rewind FREE (Early Access)

    Looks very faithful to the originals, with more modern aiming. Another video says that so far the only story mode maps available are TS1 remakes, which is basically blast your way in, grab the briefcase, and then blast your way back out. Nowhere near the campaigns of TS2 and Future Perfect...
  5. C

    Someone told Grok not to be politically correct and it immediately went "MechaHitler."

    Somebody already used 4chan archives to train a chatbot and the results were hilarious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efPrtcLdcdM
  6. C

    Gigabyte Gaming OC RTX 4090

    PM about the PSU.
  7. C

    SanDisk Develops HBM Killer: High-Bandwidth Flash (HBF) Allows 4 TB of VRAM

    I wonder how they are able to increase the write endurance. I remember they hyped Intel's Optane as somewhere between the speed of NAND and ram and more endurance than NAND, but it had nowhere near enough endurance to actually serve as ram. If Optane can't replace ram, how are they going to do...
  8. C

    THE KEEP (1983) 4K Vinegar Syndrome remaster!!!!!!

    The original cut was 3.5 hours long. It will likely never see the light of day though.
  9. C

    [H]ot deal for EDC/knife crew - Ozark Trail folding pocket knife with D2 steel, crossbar lock, ball bearings for under $10 (Walmart)

    I was able to find this other knife which is very similar in ever aspect and they have it in store at my local CA Walmart so I have no idea why the Ozark Trail one wouldn't ship. This one even says it has assisted opening. Actually, I like everything about this one more except for the price is...
  10. C

    [H]ot deal for EDC/knife crew - Ozark Trail folding pocket knife with D2 steel, crossbar lock, ball bearings for under $10 (Walmart)

    Shows back in stock now. Says it can't ship to me here in CA and unavailable at local stores. Anybody know if it's some stupid CA law restricting it? It doesn't seem any different than knives I've already seen here so I don't know what the problem is.
  11. C

    New Metal Alpacool Apex Stealth Fan with some Impressive Numbers

    Bring on the single crystal titanium blades
  12. C

    Portal: Prelude RTX mod now available, free DLC

    I'm pretty sure for the Quake 2 RTX you could just use the -rtx launch option to disable it. It might work for this. Or you could just install the original. I played part of this when mod it was first released back in the day and I remember it being very hard and needing very precise timing...
  13. C

    Removed

    You're removing the opportunity for poeple to leave a negative review on steam
  14. C

    NVIDIA Announces G-SYNC ULMB 2: Over 1000Hz Of Effective Motion Clarity

    The 2 monitors they listed that support this are 27" 360Hz and about $1050. Pretty cool tech.
Back
Top