Recent content by Celcius

  1. C

    NVIDIA Reportedly Ending the RTX 5090, Reserves GB202 Silicon for Workstation GPUs

    This timeline sucks. I hope whenever we do get RTX 60 series that they focus on efficiency and getting power usage (TDP) down. I'm still on an RTX 3090 and I say that the RTX 5080 really should have been 24gb at launch. But at this point Blackwell is coming up on 2 years old. I'm not paying...
  2. C

    DFI LANPARTY LP UT Ultra-D NF4 Motherboard w/ Original Box & Accessories

    I used to have this mobo back in the day and it was awesome. The seller clearly knows what they have because that price is high. You could mod it with a pencil and tape to make it support SLI.
  3. C

    610.88 Nvidia Driver July 28th

    I had to roll back from this driver. I'm on an EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra, power limited to 77%, nothing overclocked. I was playing FF14 and after 2-3 hours all of a sudden it crashed with an error message on the screen, then it went back to the desktop and my videocard fans ramped to 100% for a...
  4. C

    Intel Ditching 24 Pin Power Connector on Motherboards

    I hope this fares better than the 12vhpwr connectors
  5. C

    Asus ROG Crosshair 2006 - Prepare to feel old!

    I wonder about the longevity of that OLED screen though. It's on top of the SSD heatsink, right above the videocard, and right below the CPU heatsink which means it's basically in the hottest part of the PC.
  6. C

    Got a new case Silverstone FLP02-RETRO

    What are the latches on the front of the floppy drives... to lock the floppy in? Or to stop people from trying to insert floppies since they're not real drives?
  7. C

    Arrow Lake Refresh

    FF14 has always been butter smooth for me whether I'm on Intel or AMD
  8. C

    DLSS 5 - Generative AI

    No thanks nvidia. It has that AI look to it and I don't want it in my games. Will make sure it's turned off.
  9. C

    She's... kinda small

    Nice, did you get yours at Microcenter? I recently noticed that mine has 3 in stock. Looks like the second picture isn't loading correctly.
  10. C

    2027/2028 Nvidia/AMD/Intel GPU speculation

    I know it won't happen at this point but I would love to see nvidia allow AIBs to go back to using the old 8-pin power connectors if they want to. Really hoping that the xx80 cards have 24gb next gen, and hopefully at least 20gb on the xx70 Ti cards. The 6080 has got to be faster than the rtx...
  11. C

    ASUS 5080 Astral

    The 12v-2x6 per pin sensing is a plus, and the card is well built and some people like the style. To each his own.
  12. C

    9850X3D Benchmarks

    You can overclock zen 5 X3D parts
  13. C

    ASUS RTX 5090 Matrix

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bbpjlYo14k JayzTwoCents bought one
  14. C

    591.59 Nvidia Drivers Dec. 18th 2025

    crazy that after all this time they somehow introduced a bug where you can't turn off the taskbar notification icon
Back
Top