Recent content by catalystsupreme

  1. C

    Asus P5W DH Deluxe Owners 2 x PCI-E x 8?

    The Asus A8R32-MVP does, but it's for AMD
  2. C

    which rad to choose??

    Don't forget about the Swiftech MCR320-qp. I own it, and it has served it's master well
  3. C

    best way to clean out micro-res from swiftech

    Wow!! that how we do now? just be a complete dick to a guy who doesn't know. I used vinegar and water, it seem to work well for me Dangeris
  4. C

    Radiator choice

    If you have the room, go with the triple. Personally I like Swiftech's MCR-320QP-k. I have three Panaflos 120mmX38mm keeps my system cool. My X2 4800+ is overclock by 500mhz and it idles around 27-29 degrees and under a full load 41degrees.
  5. C

    Extreme Water Cooling Challenge!

    Definitely get the Mcr320, I can tell you the one that I have is a beast. My temps idle in the mid 20's now
  6. C

    The best Radiator for Water Cooling?

    Thermochills are good rads( The Best) but the Swiftech mcr-320-qp can pretty much replaicate the preformance, if not, its within 1 or 2 degrees. Also its half the price. So if you want the best rad out there no matter the cost get the Thermochil. But if you want the best for your buck get the...
  7. C

    The best Radiator for Water Cooling?

    I had to use extremely long screws to go through the fan, case and screw into the rad. and it is pretty secure. Sorry don't have any pics yet, I'll try to get some up pretty soon
  8. C

    The best Radiator for Water Cooling?

    I have the SwiftechMCR-320-QP and it is pretty good. Excellent performance and price
  9. C

    Shroud Help

    I never even thought of stacking it with a 120mm frame, but it makes perfect sense(Great Idea) Thanks alot guys
  10. C

    Shroud Help

    Does anyone know where I can find a shroud for the Swiftech MCR320-QP-K Triple 120mm. I prefer a triple
  11. C

    What in the world happened to my Fluid XP+ Extreme?!

    I got the Midnight Blue
  12. C

    What in the world happened to my Fluid XP+ Extreme?!

    I have the Extreme, it was like 36 bucks
  13. C

    What in the world happened to my Fluid XP+ Extreme?!

    I have had Fluid Xp in use for around three months now, I haven't notice a change. I've drained it twice looks the same.
  14. C

    BIXIII or Current rad

    Currently I have a couple of thermaltake rads with stock 120mms.Right now I'm using 3/8 tubing, might switch to 1/2 if that would help. Cpu AMD X2 4800+ 2.4@2.9 If I get the black Ice Xtreme 3 I was planning on using six Panaflo 120mms in push/pull Currently pump>cpu>rad1>gpu>rad2>res
  15. C

    BIXIII or Current rad

    bump
Back
Top