A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I forgot to say that the upgrade if for the displays and to get 64GB of RAM, so Mini-ITX is not an option. Thanks for the help
Is another option, but I need 64GB of RAM too so if I can get both things without a GPU....
No, 3xBenq BL3200PT
Hi
I'm actually in 1150 with Asus Gryphon Z97 and 3 displays without external GPU
I'm looking for a 1151 MoBo with 3 outputs for 2560x1440 displays, so DVI and VGA are out
MSI Z170A Gaming M7 comes with 2xHDMI and 1xDisplayPort
Any other models?
Hi
My actual setup:
- Asrock Z87 E-ITX
- Intel i5-4670
- 16GB RAM
- 3 monitors with i5-GPU via HDMI+DP+DVI
But now I need 32GB of RAM so I decided to move my build to microATX and can't find a MoBo with these specifications:
- Intel 1150 (I love my 4670)
- 1 DVI + 1 DP + 1 HDMI...
Hi
I'm looking for some 2,5" HDDs (>1TB, no problem with 12,5 or 19mm disks) for data storage.
24/7 power on and without fans (so heat disks aren't for me)
Any suggestions?
Cool, if you remember or find the thread post the link
No, bike picture is from the internet
I've some engines from the restoration of my bikes and use one for the mod
System is used as HTPC so don't need high specs (GIGABYTE H87N-WIFI + Intel Core i3-4130T + 4GB RAM + 128GB Crucial M4 SSD)
After playing a FullBluRay movie core temps stay around 35º
Exhaust is blocked because the old cinder in the system, very difficult to clean
Air manifold is open and if...
Hi
This is a Derbi 125 from the 50's:
And this is my case mod with the engine:
First step, disassembly:
Cut the inside:
Add a motherboard support:
Testing:
Cleaning parts:
WIFI goes inside the carburetor:
Adding varnish to easy...
Hi
I'm looking for a new case to replace my Bitfenix Prodigy
Need:
- mITX with a Xonar Essence sound card so no need space for big GPUs
- mSata SSD so no need extra 2,5 bays
- [2 x 3,5 HDD] or [1x3,5 + 1x2,5] for data storage
- No water cooling or big air cpu cooler => Actually stock i5...