• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by carp3n0ct3m

  1. C

    Soyo 24" LCD at Office Max $299

    About the 360 and 1080p issue, I believe it's a problem with the signal that the 360 is outputting. I'm able to spit out a 1080p resolution over vga with my desktop graphics card just fine with no cut off whatsoever but when I try the 360, it cuts off. I've noticed that I can correct this issue...
  2. C

    Boot Camp Problems

    If you had Parallels you could just create a Windows XP VM and run Visual Studio in that. -Justin
  3. C

    MacBook Pro or PC Laptop?

    Dude, are you serious, there are no where as many viruses for OSX as there are for Windows. Now, I'm not an Apple fan boy claiming there are no viruses for OSX, I'm just saying that there are no where near as many for OSX as there are for Windows. That all depends on what you define as a Mac...
  4. C

    Bluetooth mice

    If each battery lasts you 1-2 days, why not charge both batteries and take both with you?
  5. C

    Bluetooth mice

    I misunderstood your comment, I thought you were put off by the fact that you thought it used regular batteries when in fact, you were put off by the fact that it uses rechargeable batteries. My mistake. -Justin
  6. C

    Bluetooth mice

    I'm not sure if you're familiar with the G7, but it has 2 rechargeable batteries that you can swap out instead of putting the whole mouse up on the stand while it charges. I just wanted to make sure you don't think I'm talking about standard batteries. -Justin
  7. C

    Bluetooth mice

    Tiger Direct is selling the MX5000 keyboard and mouse combo for $99-$40 MIR = $59.99 http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1578644&body=MAIN I myself am actually considering either this combo, one of Logitech's Revolution series mice, or a G7. I like the...
  8. C

    USB On and Off. HELP.

    Sounds like a problem with either the usb ports on your system or a usb hub driver issue. Since this problem has occured with other usb devices, I wouldn't consider this a problem with the zune, especially with the fact that it works fine with your laptop. Try looking for updated drivers from...
  9. C

    Force Higher Safe Refresh rate with Rivatuner? Gateway 22"

    Might I ask why you'd like to force a higher refresh rate on an LCD?(assuming your gateway 22 is an LCD that is)
  10. C

    USB HD permissions?

    Good to know. But how reliable is this driver?
  11. C

    USB HD permissions?

    OSX does not natively support writing to NTFS formatted partitions. NTFS partitions are mounted as read only in OSX, your best bet would be to format the external drive with FAT32 which both OSX and Windows support. Just make sure you format the partition in OSX as Windows will only allow you to...
  12. C

    When will you buy a Quad Core processor???

    That's awesome, what school do you go to?
  13. C

    Need HD help - Urgent

    You could try downloading it using bit torrent.
  14. C

    Office 2007 CD Key Auto Fill

    I think what you're looking for is the 2007 Office Resource Kit This should let you create an automated install of office as this is designed for system administrators to make deployment to client computers much easier/automated.
  15. C

    15% off Dell Flat Panels [Single Use]

    Where is everyone getting these coupons? I receive offers from dell, but nothing this cool.
Back
Top