• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by carajean206

  1. C

    Home network admin/ccna setup.

    That is awesome!
  2. C

    Home network admin/ccna setup.

    I am a hands on person as far as learning things go. I want to move into the network admin maybe Senior IT analyst. What I want to do at home is get some switches routers setup maybe a server than can handle a bunch of VMs of linux/mac/windows. Practice some AD stuff/cloud 365. Any...
  3. C

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    You got a ROG swift and your setup is on a folding table.......?
  4. C

    Razer Leviathan. Anyone have one yet?

    Please keep the Razer hating to a minimum (I have a mixture and am not loyal). Im not looking for the I had a bad mouse or keyboard from them stories. I am looking for information and any user input about the speaker set. Mine should be here later today just wonder what other budget gamers thought.
  5. C

    Logitech G910 Mechanical Keyboard

    Yeah I wish they would use that but they WILL NOT get off skype. Its their holy grail if you even mention using something else it will start a war. So since Im one person I just comply with them.
  6. C

    Logitech G910 Mechanical Keyboard

    I really think this keyboard was built for gamers who are often on vent or something like that. I know several times my friends would complain about hearing my other mech keyboards. This one is a lot quieter and they dont complain as much. Unless Im going ham on the keyboard. Before all my...
  7. C

    Logitech G910 Mechanical Keyboard

    Ok Hope I answered your questions.
  8. C

    Hi guys what do you think that is better for MMO games? I'm deciding between Razer

    I have both as well I love logitech for sure but I prefer my Limited edition green naga 2014. I have small lady hands and the naga is easier to pick up and move just fits better. I say they builds are about the same. I find the buttons easier to reach on the naga though.
  9. C

    Logitech G910 Mechanical Keyboard

    You are right on that. That would be nice I wonder if that can be added in a driver release. Side not I love this keyboard so much kinda reminds me of the the love I had for my razer tarantula back in the day. I think I can go to peripheral rehab now content :)
  10. C

    Having a hard time chosing a Wireless mouse. Help needed.

    I have been using the G602 for about 6 months now and I havent changed the batteries yet. I mean a pack of 4 batteries should last you a year. I love that mouse and I dont think you at least consider it....
  11. C

    Logitech G910 Mechanical Keyboard

    Yup. I just had to pay uncle Sam a couple bucks. Nope and thats the funny part. I googled it on my drive back from my parents home which is an hour away. Then I said hey why not just stop by.... low and behold it was there! I was so shocked. I mean you cant find any reference to it on their...
  12. C

    Logitech G910 Mechanical Keyboard

    Just in case anyone cares. I just bought one of these at Best Buy! Got the last one in stock or the only one in stock. In Michigan.
  13. C

    Best Headset/Headphone for $50-$80

    Due to Fedex being dumb i didnt get until Monday. Seriously these are good for the price $70. I would honestly pay $100 for them. I have tested the G430 and the Razer Krackens in the last month. OMG these are much much better than those. When you get the package it makes it seem like they...
  14. C

    Heros of the storm Alpha invite

    No I have not gotten an invite yet. Im starting to get a little bummed. The thing though when this game comes out it wont get that much hype not with LoL style going high. Now I will play it just because.
  15. C

    Best Headset/Headphone for $50-$80

    I was in the same boat. I just ordered the HyperX ones today should be here Friday. For reference I have a pair of Beyer 770 pro 80ohm. I can tell ya more on Friday if I like them. I say your top three are your best options.
Back
Top