Recent content by Captain.Cangaroo

  1. C

    Suitable quiet disk for Multimedia center ?

    Hello, I would like to buy Popcorn Hour A-400 and put 4TB disk inside :-) I am worried about APM - Advanced Power Management when disk parks its heads automatically, which produces annoying sound - so called chirping. I have in my computer Seagate ST4000DM00 which does it. I am...
  2. C

    BenQ BL2710PT Review: 2560x1440 Matte AHVA (AUO's Version of IPS/PLS)

    Good to hear you like this monitor. I am also very satisfied. Mine is burned up already and the colors look even better than at the beginning.
  3. C

    BenQ BL2710PT Review: 2560x1440 Matte AHVA (AUO's Version of IPS/PLS)

    NCX, will you publish ICC profile for this BENQ monitor? I dont own any calibration sonde and I would like to try some calibrated profile.
  4. C

    BenQ BL2710PT Review: 2560x1440 Matte AHVA (AUO's Version of IPS/PLS)

    This Sensor does not work properly. Frankly said, is useless. I was sitting in front of the monitor about 30-40 cm distance and monitor turned off itself. Therefore I dont use this function.
  5. C

    29" Ultra wide displays for MMO gaming ?

    I was able to check gameplay by myself on 29" monitor on a gameshow. And for me I can not recommend it. I was still missing some space on the upper part of the screen. Not good new trend in the monitor manufacturing.
  6. C

    BenQ BL2710PT Review: 2560x1440 Matte AHVA (AUO's Version of IPS/PLS)

    On this BenQ monitor, I am able to play music and sounds on monitors inbuilt speakers, using the digital output of my onboard soundcard only. Without any audio cable connection. Very cool.
  7. C

    BenQ BL2710PT Review: 2560x1440 Matte AHVA (AUO's Version of IPS/PLS)

    I am impressed with the color quality even from the factory. Colors are imho amazing. If I compare it with the Asus PB278Q it is about 80% better. Also the on/off button switch on the monitor's back comes usefull to me. I dont have installed any game at the moment, so I tried some...
  8. C

    BenQ BL2710PT Review: 2560x1440 Matte AHVA (AUO's Version of IPS/PLS)

    Got mine today. I am not able to see any differences in white color. It is still the same. I tried Dead pixel test to check it. I have the same glow as presented here - easy visible from front side, when monitor is in black screen...
  9. C

    BenQ BL2710PT Review: 2560x1440 Matte AHVA (AUO's Version of IPS/PLS)

    Thanks. I ordered this guy already last Friday expecting delivery on this Friday. Hopefully I will not be pissed off again. Had Dell U2713HM - returned because of not acceptable very backlight bleeding. Had Asus PB278Q - returned because of PWM (my eyes and organism did not like) plus...
  10. C

    BenQ BL2710PT Review: 2560x1440 Matte AHVA (AUO's Version of IPS/PLS)

    Dear NCX, thank you for reviewing the BenQ BL2710PT and for your feedbacks from the using. It helps. On your review website, in this part: http://wecravegamestoo.com/forums/monitor-reviews-discussion/14252-benq-bl2710pt-review-2560x1440-matte-ahva-auos-version-ips-pls.html#post1105527...
Back
Top