• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by campy

  1. C

    Good stable mb for office computer?

    I will be upgrading my office computer but I want to make sure the system is completely stable. I will probably go with an E6550 and 2 gb ram and will use components from old computer. (ps,case,cd, etc.) Are the matx motherboards a bad choice for an office environment? It will be used for...
  2. C

    Having trouble overclocking E6550

    I am not sure what I should be adjusting and in what order they should be adjusted. So far I upped fsb 400 and upped the voltage to 1.362. I did have the fsb at 430 but prime was failing and when I turned it down to 425 the computer would freeze after about 3-4 hrs. My temps while I am typing...
  3. C

    I know enough to be dangerous about overclocking.

    As the title says I am not new to overclocking but have not done it in the last 3 years so I assume a lot has changed. I just installed my new cooler and have just set my fsb to 429 and changed nothing else. My temps are at 48c while prime95 ran for 27 minutes with no errors. Am I ready for the...
  4. C

    Stupid question about speedfan v4.34

    Which one of the temps is the cpu? There's temp 1, temp 2, core 0, core 1, core?
  5. C

    Fan for Thermalright Ulta 90

    Never mind I just got an email saying the order was cancelled because it is not in stock.
  6. C

    Fan for Thermalright Ulta 90

    After reading the review at frostytech and a couple of others this seems to be a good choice for such a low price ($20) plus shipping. But I don't know what fan to get that will allow for a good overclock and reasonable noise. If anybody has this can you recommend a fan?
Back
Top