• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by cablebandit

  1. C

    Internet Porn Causing A Decline In Marriage

    Happily married for 10 years...lots of sex and i still enjoy porn. Marriage isn't for everyone and if you don't feel it is for you then there is no reason to get married.
  2. C

    SSD for 3gb/sec

    My asus p7p55d-deluxe mb only supports 3gb sata. With this limitation, is there a partuclar type/brand ssd I should be looking for? I dont know much about them but nearly everyone raves about their performance once they get one. Thanks!
  3. C

    Astraweb usenet provider $96/year

    i dont have an account...how do I START with the 96/yr plan? You have to sign up to even email support
  4. C

    game pc to HTPC- best sound options?

    yes....just want to see if I need to if I need to get some different hardware but i guess not.
  5. C

    game pc to HTPC- best sound options?

    I am using my game pc as a HTPC but wonder if I need to change something to get better sound. i875k @ 4ghz win7 ult. 64 Gtx470 All rips or .mkv....NO actual BR Discs software TMT3 Pdvd Mpc-HT-ffdshow Onkyo tx-nr3007 kli Right now the picture part is FINE so no need to...
Back
Top