• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by buttsley

  1. B

    2005fpw won't scale widescreen resolutions

    I don't know, I guess I'll call dell and see though, I've had it since november and don't know how long the warranty is for
  2. B

    2005fpw won't scale widescreen resolutions

    yeah but I can turn it on or off and it does the same thing. Maybe driver cleaner or something. well I just ran driver cleaner while reinstalling my drivers, and it's the same deal. I haven't heard of anyone having this problem, I don't know what to do and why it's happening :(
  3. B

    2005fpw won't scale widescreen resolutions

    thanks for the response, but it's the exact same whether I have "scale image" in my display options on or off. aspect, fill, and 1:1 all do the same thing if I set my desktop 13xx*768 it will be a tiny window in the middle of the screen with black bars on the top bottom and sides :( it's...
  4. B

    2005fpw won't scale widescreen resolutions

    My 2005FPW, which I've owned for about 3 or 4 months now, will not scale widescreen resolutions, and I don't know why. I have "Scale image to panel size" set in my advanced display settings. I have a 9800 pro, and I've tried different drivers, as well as monitor drivers. It doesn't matter...
Back
Top