• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Bucnasty229

  1. B

    XFX nVidia 8200 cmos reset

    Hey everyone. I decided to do some wire-relocating today because of the mess my case was in. As i was doing the rewiring i accidentally hit the clear cmos button. now when i turn my computer on nothing happens...i even reset the jumper on the bios back to default config. (i had it unlocked to...
  2. B

    Project: PrometheusCu

    So siiick. Just checked back in. Glad to see everythings coming together even after you spent a fortune on that sweet ass ride ;)
  3. B

    New Firefox Beta Even Faster Than FF3

    What is the site for the benchmark test?
  4. B

    Project: PrometheusCu

    Hahaha. I would have to say =D Someday...
  5. B

    Want to help admin a CoD4 server?

    My rig is currently in the mail with CoD4 coming free on the way. I play on 360 already. Just started but i'm getting good :D Haha, I'd also like to know the server info. Smokin and drinkin' is right up my ally ha. Chico, Ca
  6. B

    Is the 9600Gt the best for around $100?

    I just picked it up for my first build. ^_^ Been on [H] for a while...just never in the fourms. Now that I'm a computer science major, I figured I'd join.
  7. B

    Project: PrometheusCu

    Wow. Thats all i can say. Mucho kudos to you my friend!
  8. B

    Project: ELITE (Watercooled Rocketfish)

    This thread is siiiick. I just took my sunday morning to go through it all, but props dude! I just ordered a new system yesterday. Hopefully before long i'll get sick of it and try out some modding haha. As this is the first computer i'm going to be building from scratch, it should be lots of...
Back
Top