• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Bubba99

  1. B

    Xi-Fi Vista64 Issue

    Hi all I just put my new rig together and everything works perfectly - except for a sound issue. I'm running Vista64 with a PCI Express Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro on an Asus Maximus II motherboard. The problem. The sound works until the computer goes to sleep. Upon wake - no...
  2. B

    Velociraptor & P45

    Hi there - I'm about to pull the trigger on a new system and have read conflicting information about the compatibility between the Velociraptor and the P45 chip set. I first heard of issues with HardOCP's review of a P45 board not too long ago. questions: Are/were there any conflicts...
  3. B

    A05 Case & XIGMATEK HDT-S1283

    Does anyone know if this cooler will fit in this case? Thanks
  4. B

    Remounting Xigmatek S1283?

    Does the xig bolt through kit require the placement of any bolts on the backside? or do the screws simply mount through the board and bracket?
  5. B

    Remounting Xigmatek S1283?

    I'm confused. Doesn't the xig bolt through kit allow for remounting and processor changes without removing the motherboard?
Back
Top