Recent content by Brybond

  1. B

    Problems with Soundmax Driver Detection

    Hey guys, I am running into a problem with my sound driver, Soundmax. Recently it developed a bug where randomly when I went to play an audio or movie file (online or files off my computer) the file would play at an extremely fast speed, thus all I would hear was a bunch of static and see my...
  2. B

    Go with Conroe?

    Hey Guys, I am planning to build my first computer. It will mainly serve as a gaming computer, as well a school tool. The OS will be Windows XP Pro. Here are my core components, second revision: ASUS P5B Deluxe/WiFi-AP Socket T (LGA 775) E6600 Conroe 2.4GHz 4M shared L2 Cache LGA 775...
  3. B

    1st home built computer

    Hey Guys, I am planning to build my first computer. It will mainly serve as a gaming computer, as well a school tool. The OS will be Windows XP Pro (from my old computer). Here are my core components, first revision: ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition AMD 64 X2 5000+ Windsor...
Back
Top