They should have skipped this release cycle and invested more money into something better. This makes me think their vid card division is going to fall as well.
Me too. I think 10k PRC emails would have a much greatly likelihood of revealing something useful.
I don't understand why someone would say those files are 'Top Secret'. The passport and visa stuff would be labeled 'Confidential' by American standards.
Don't get a plasma or those bose whatever they do.
Denon makes fantastic receivers, that one looks nice.
I like Infinity, Boston Acoustics, and Cerwin-Vega for home audio.
It will work, but I would not do that. I'd allow for at least a 20% overhead on the power, its safe and allows room for future add ons. If something goes wrong or the parts you order do not perform exactly as expected something will go wrong.
A quality power supply is pretty even despite a low or high load. If I put a 1500w power supply on a budget system that pulls 300w max it would be just fine. Its a waste of money, but it would work.
Yeah I am, and you are correct. Im just an old school analog guy! lol
But hey, it could go wrong... lol
And as far as kind of wiring does not matter I do disagree on that point. A paper clip can lead to problems.
Flux = circuits or crappy PSU without rectifier smoothing circuit built in. That reservoir cap can make a difference on initial startup "in this situation", even with common ground shared.
You are right, and like my last statement, just use decent wiring and parallel it and it should be fine.