• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by brennok

  1. B

    Perpetual Free Steam Codes Thread

    Doom Eternal Windows Store Key - Transmission Control Protocol looks better over slash IP. Just post when you use it. Claimed by badcookies
  2. B

    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4

    Open beta weekend. Played a few matches and it was enough to confirm not worth it without having a cheap gamepass.
  3. B

    Steam getting rid of Retail Gift Cards

    I don't know if Steam was affected, but I remember multiple stores being affected where your purchased giftcard would be immediately emptied upon activation. People were running into this when buying cards from Costo. They would go to use the card they just bought and it would already show funds...
  4. B

    Guild Wars 3

    It takes place over 1000 years in the past. There are lots of things that can be forgotten in a couple hundred years much less a thousand. They can still have things that were lost to time that end up being uncovered in later GW2 expansions that players will now know might be coming.
  5. B

    Guild Wars 3

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITPzxITngqA I will keep an eye on it. https://www.guildwars3.com/en#newsletter So probably looking end of 2027 or early 2028.
  6. B

    Battlefield 6

    Nope. I won’t buy it unless it goes on deep discount even with the add. I didn’t like beta at all, but the lack of a server browser was one of big reasons I quit Battlefield. I am not playing anything else though now that my gamepass expired so figure if it goes on sale cheap enough I might get...
  7. B

    Battlefield 6

    Nice a server browser might actually get me to buy the game
  8. B

    Battlefield 6

    How is the state of Portal these days? My Gamepass is coming to an end in March so trying to figure what if anything I will do for gaming since playing BLOPS scratches enough of the itch I get occasionally to play a FPS.
  9. B

    15 Days of FREE Games from the Epic Game Store (2025)

    I keep missing them this year. Missed Blood West. Sorry we're closed, and Paradise killer.
  10. B

    Call of Duty: Black Ops 7

    nope, but lots of places were initially reporting it that way.
  11. B

    Call of Duty: Black Ops 7

    https://www.callofduty.com/uk/en/blog/2025/12/call-of-duty-message-from-the-team Funny thing is they will still be doing annual releases just not releasing the same series back to back.
  12. B

    Crimson Desert

    I see it now. Weird I must have skipped to the end or glanced away at just the right time and missed it last time.
  13. B

    Crimson Desert

    Still no date huh? I guess I won't see it before my gamepass expires.
  14. B

    Call of Duty: Black Ops 7

    Packet bursts are nothing new. I had them constantly in BO6 and 7 is no different. Tried it again with the new season pass. I gave up half way through a match. I just do not find it fun at all. The shotgun is the worst of the weird delays when trying to shoot. It feels like everything has to...
  15. B

    Call of Duty: Black Ops 7

    Check your audio settings. I found both 6 and 7 constantly change sound settings and I usually have to change the sound device from default to my actual speakers and back again. I also have to sometimes change the mix for it to reset.
Back
Top