• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by breakspirit

  1. B

    Bad Memory on Z170/Skylake build?

    In case anyone is wondering, I bought the same RAM as OP and it works perfectly with my gigabyte z170 board using XMP. I didn't even have to update the bios.
  2. B

    Bad Memory on Z170/Skylake build?

    Maybe OP isn't responding because he still has no functional computer to use.
  3. B

    logitech g510 game profiles don't load

    I've got a logitech g510 and the game profiles for the screen don't load when I play a game. For example, if I load Left4Dead, the screen will say the l4d profile is loaded and it will show an asterisk next to l4d in the list of games on the screen, but it doesn't show anything else. In...
  4. B

    New Duke Nukem Forever Videos

    You clearly don't have any jewels if you need your wife's permission to play a video game. Grow a pair, bro. My wife gets exactly no say as far as how I choose to entertain myself.
  5. B

    New Duke Nukem Forever Videos

    This game looks so dumb, it'll be great. Definitely gonna buy it.
  6. B

    Millions of Sites Hit with Mass-Injection Cyber Attack

    Dude if you want to plug someone else's virus-infested drive into your machine along with its boot partitions and such, be my guest. I'll stick with external usb docks that let me easily hot swap and all the other goodness that comes with that.
  7. B

    Millions of Sites Hit with Mass-Injection Cyber Attack

    Cheapo external hard drive dock = 20 bucks. That's a small fraction of the fee you should be charging each customer for this type of work.
  8. B

    Asus P8P67 and AI Suite II

    I'm having the exact same problem and that patch did nothing for me. Currently installing many windows updates in the hopes that it may fix the issue. However, these other replies have me second guessing my desire to use this software.
  9. B

    Post your workstations 2011

    So you post to let us know you won't be posting for now. Great.
  10. B

    Intel Identifies Chipset Design Error, Implementing Solution

    That post by Anand was the most informative writing on this I've seen. I'll just keep using the 6gbps ports and exchange the board whenever they have the situation worked out in a month or so.
  11. B

    Intel Identifies Chipset Design Error, Implementing Solution

    God this is horrible. Now I have to rely on Asus to send me a replacement motherboard in a month? I literally just built this computer last night, too.
  12. B

    Asus PG276 27" 120Hz Monitor

    I'd say this one is dead in the water. I already moved on and bought something else. I suggest you guys do the same.
  13. B

    Dual Monitor "No Signal" Shenanigans

    I can tell you that I was getting monitor flicker and occasionally a screen would just stop displaying anything for awhile using u2410's on a radeon 4890. I put in a new amd 6870 last week and have had no problems since. I'm inclined to say that a lot of video cards(probably older ones) aren't...
Back
Top