well, just to confirm this theory, i did it in 2 cards : 7600GS agp and 4870x2
7600gs was dead at all (no video) and now, 100% working
4870x2 booting/not booting and now ok. i did run 3dmark vantage and everything looks ok.
Hi folks,
i know that is some crazy thing to do but, as i have this processor here with and no use for it (notebook motherboard died) i was thinking:
there's only 1 pin that make it become soket 479(centrino pentium M). All the rest is absolutely the same.
So i was wondering if I break...
well...
after some tests and ram change, i did discover that this board has an "black hole" between 375 - 376fsb.
So, after change my 1G ddr667 for 2x512 ddr800 i started with 380fsb and, for my surprise, it did boot ok (1,35v)
then, after some tests, i was able to drop vcore to 1,31v...
Hy folks,
I Recently got a gigabyte ds3 rev 3.3 and a Conroe L D420 (1.6) with 1G ddr2 667.
I could reach 375FSB (3Ghz vcore stock) , and memories@ 750Mhz (2.0v 5-5-5-31).
I tried reach 380fsb (even @1,35v) but the system doesn´t boot. I think that is my memory the barrier.
As the...
guys,
i`m almost changing my system, so i want to know..
What is the best board, with performance vs cost for a core 2 quad 6600 G0?
i`m planning to buy this board tomorow, so a really need your help because i wasn`t an intel user so far (running now A64 3700+ sandy @ 3.0Ghz)
this...
Hy people,
I have my 939 3700+ for almost 3 months but i wasn´t overclocking it pretty bad because i got an a8n-sli SE and this bios isn´t that good for over.
BUT, a couple weeks ago, i flashed an a8n-sli PREMIUM bios in my board and a lot of things changed...
Before, even trying hard, i...
hy guys,
I sold today my vga (6800xt PCI-E) to a friend of mine who has the Asus A8n-vm motherboard.
he called me a couple hours ago telling that he can´t install this vga on his mobo.
he already setup all the bios settings to run the pci-e first but with no result. Even if he start the...