Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I have to recommend the Mionix series. I own the 8200 but the 3200 optical would probably serve you very well. It's on the cheaper side and has the same build quality and design as the rest. It's very comfortable and ergonomic with its tilt and ring and pinky finger rests.
Thank you for this. This is definitely important when making your decision. You don't want a mouse, as great as it may be, to be uncomfortable for any length of time.
I will say one thing. Look at my name. Boomslang. Yeah, the classic Razer gaming mouse--one of the first. I used the Logitech...
NEC LCD2490WUXI2-BK
24" monitor with 12-bit LUT, 8 ms response time, great height/tilt/swivel stand for portrait orientation, color uniformity correction, not wide gamut (a plus for most), amazing color accuracy and contrast--especially with the Spectraview II custom calibrated for this monitor...
Really looking forward to playing Metro Last Light. I'm sure my new specs will help but I'm stuck with the Twin Frozr II (1 GB) 560 ti. I was really hoping the 760 ti would come out soon enough that I could wait a week or two, buy and install, and enjoy Metro to its fullest. Now I'm not so sure...