Recent content by bonghitter400

  1. B

    Hey all. need some help on a build.

    I have used one of those XSPC pump/res combos already and it was quite silent, but I am going to also going to put together a setup using an separate internal res and pump like you said and weigh the options then. Thanks!
  2. B

    Hey all. need some help on a build.

    Nice, thanks. I have been looking around and this seems to be the consensus. I thought the 2600k would be ok since it doesn't produce much heat itself. Since a dual loop isn't required the budget for the other wc parts just went up a bit. :)
  3. B

    Hey all. need some help on a build.

    Hey [H]ardpeople. It's been a while but I am kinda stuck on a watercooling build I am planning out right now and I would really appreciate some assistance. Hardware lowdown: CPU: i7 2600k Viddeo cards: 2x EVGA 570GTX in SLI Case: AZZA Hurrican 2000 Motherboard: Asus maximus Extreme-Z SSD...
  4. B

    what does [H]ardforum run on?

    To tell the truth, it was because of the downtime they had a couple of months back that made me start going to another forum. Now it's kinda where I call home instead of [H]. That and the damn ads that pop up when you are trying to read. They sold out to the max. Do they really think a word like...
  5. B

    New to Watercooling - a few questions

    Check out the Vantec Stingray wc kit. I keep a healthy overclock with tons of room to spare in the temp department.Here. I've never had a problem with mine.
  6. B

    Is my pc overclockable??

    VERY overclockable. Nice setup.
  7. B

    I need some help please.

    He does have a ton of room left on his hard drive and I already disabled or uninstalled any stupid Dell Help software or support garbage they put in there. Maybe I'll go over there and do the safe-mode thing. Do you think there may be a better way to see how fast it's running by some sort of...
  8. B

    I need some help please.

    Yeah, I took out about 18 pieces of spyware and a lot of the bloatware that normally comes with a Dell. I used my own paid subscription to SpySweeper for it so I know it's clean on that front. I managed his startup and cleaned his registry using my registered RegCure and it still starts out...
  9. B

    I need some help please.

    I was at a friends house today because his computer began running super slow a while back and after doing all the basic stuff like deleting cookies, defrag, registry cleaning, spyware removal, it was still slow as hell. he has a Dell (First problem) 9100. Here are the specs: CPU: Pentium D...
  10. B

    My artwork (comic characters)

    Damn I wish I could do anything but graffitti.
  11. B

    Logos?

    Cooltext.com 'Nuff said.
  12. B

    What kind of anti-virus do you use?

    I use Spysweeper anti-virus and anti-spyware. I have never been let down yet. I heard all great things about AVG though, and if I ever need to buy av software again, I'll probably try that first because it's free.
  13. B

    XP Crashing - Any ideas?

    Have you run chkdsk?
Back
Top