Recent content by bonerpants

  1. B

    Newcomer, looking for advice :)

    I have 2 builds that I wanna try. EIther this http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/fwx9wP Which means I have to get a 7970 and the RAM. Or the same build except I wait for sept/oct to buy the new 880s and sell my 7970 to help fund it.
  2. B

    Newcomer, looking for advice :)

    I will be having 2 desks. One standing and one sitting. I was hoping to put my dell and a 24" on my standing and my sitting is flexible. I was kinda hoping to try out eyefinity so I was interested in 3x 24" set up.
  3. B

    Newcomer, looking for advice :)

    Hey guys, I am a newbie around here but hope to become good friends .This is my current build right now and I am looking to upgrade it. BUILD: CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler...
Back
Top