Recent content by BONDS

  1. B

    Dell 2405 problems..

    Update: Dell shipped out a new monitor for me today and should get it tomorrow.
  2. B

    Dell 2405 problems..

    Guys thanks for the help. I couldn't find it on the monitor so I used the part # instead to do tech support through online. thanks
  3. B

    Dell 2405 problems..

    I am trying to contact them by email, but i cant find my service tag number. do you know where that might be???
  4. B

    Dell 2405 problems..

    hey, I have had the dell monitor for about an year and have this problem shown in the image below from day 1. I called dell tech support and they said nothing is wrong with the monitor. Anything i plug in to the component inputs whether it be xbox or the cable box, i always see this after...
  5. B

    Unofficial 2405FPW Thread (Now that its been announced)

    Just wondering if you guys have this problem....When ever I watch HDTV on the monitor through component video, after an hour or so, I start to get horizontal lines moving throughtout the screen. I am wondering this is because it gets heated or something along the lines of that. I have timewarner...
  6. B

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I have that same background on my 2405FPW. Looks nice
  7. B

    So, I just ordered a Samsung 242MP.

    how much?? where did you order it from??
  8. B

    Am I being picky or is this backlight leak worth returning?

    that monitor u have is perfect....i dont see any leakage
  9. B

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

  10. B

    HDTV recommendations

    i havent seen the quality on the XBR. might have to check it out. I guess there is a tradeoff.....better form factor = loss in minor quality. I personally think that it is probably hard to notice any quality difference.
  11. B

    HDTV recommendations

    i would get a rear projection LCD tv . Those have amazing quality and are thinner than the Sony 34" XBR. ( link )
  12. B

    How many dead pixels are too much?

    Can you elaborate on how you fixed the leakage. Did u just squeeze the casing?? I have a 2405 and it has a bit of back light leakage.
  13. B

    Which min DVI card for 2405 ?

    i am running this monitor with a Geforce2 MX/MX 400 at 1920x1200 via VGA so i am pretty sure u will be fine, temporary of course.
  14. B

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    just ordered the MX Duo. Got a really nice deal on it.
  15. B

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Back
Top