• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by BOB_55

  1. B

    question

    That would be my thought also, driver conflict can be a nightmare.
  2. B

    $2500...which company should get it?

    Maingear, Falcon, Puget ect; these are all very good companies and you can't go wrong with any of them. They all sell top of the line computers and have great USA based service and support.
  3. B

    Ballistic Gaming PC, Origin PC

    Yea I noticed that also, it's almost as if it's a dummy site or a test bed setup, no way to contact them at all. On the Digital Storm forums a while ago, there was some discussion about that also, and I don't recall if Sarah or anyone ever replied to it either.
  4. B

    Gateway Dead???

    My old Gateway P90 is still playing old DOS and Win 95 games after 16 years, still as good today as it was in 94. They were great in their day, miss old Ted Waitt and the cow boxes..
  5. B

    Ballistic Gaming PC, Origin PC

    I thought I read somewhere that Ballistic was a sub of Digital Storm. Anybody else heard that?
  6. B

    $2500...which company should get it?

    My vote is for Maingear Shift, just got one, if you haven't done it yet, get in touch with Chris there, you won't be sorry.
  7. B

    Intel & iBuyPower - Gulftown Giveaway Contest

    I never win anything, but maybe, just this once I will get my 15 minutes of fame.
  8. B

    Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H]

    this could be the start of a great day.
Back
Top