• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by BlueFlameNikku

  1. B

    RAM upgrade advice for i5 7400

    So I've been researching how to upgrade the RAM in my PC. I'm new to this but I've been doing research and have asked around cause it's best to measure twice and cut once right. Processor: i5 7400 Supported Memory: DDR4 2133/2400 mHz (1.35 Volts) [Dual Channel w/4 slots for RAM cards.] |...
Back
Top