• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Blue Hatter

  1. B

    Part Identification Help

    Thank you for the replies! I was actually able to figure out what it was (with some help!), or at least what is possibly the plug... It seems to be an Amphenol 26-4200-32S rack and board plug. It looks pretty close, anyway. The problem is trying to find one... No one seems to have any for...
  2. B

    Part Identification Help

    Someone else suggested that a while ago but I could never figure out how the other end would fit onto the vest. Maybe I'm just not looking at something right. I have the plug that's on the chest piece, it's a Winchester Electronics 50 pin connector, and though I haven't been able to find a clear...
  3. B

    Part Identification Help

    Hello. This might be a bit of an odd question, and hopefully this is the right place to post this, but I've been trying to identify a particular electronic part (I believe it's a computer plug of some sort, though it might go to something else) and I haven't had any luck doing so. I'm working on...
Back
Top