• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by BloodSugar

  1. B

    Time for a new gaming rig, upgrade current or start from scratch?

    What about reusing the case? And would I not get more money if I sell as a whole? I really like how the Antec 900 looks. Dunno if I can justify spending 110$ on it. Worth it? Will change the ram & mobo. Thanks!
  2. B

    Time for a new gaming rig, upgrade current or start from scratch?

    Took it out. Sorry, had no idea.
  3. B

    Time for a new gaming rig, upgrade current or start from scratch?

    I don't have an asking price? I'm asking how much it's worth.. is that what you mean?
  4. B

    Time for a new gaming rig, upgrade current or start from scratch?

    I've had my current system for a while, and I think I'm long overdue for an upgrade. Here are my current specs: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 + Artic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro ASUS P5Q Pro HD 5770 500GB HDD Antec Sonata III Black (Comes with PSU) If I were to upgrade this I'd be switching a lot of...
  5. B

    Which computer should My friend buy

    Yeah were canadian unfortunetly xD The flashdrave comes free btw
  6. B

    Which computer should My friend buy

    can you link me?
  7. B

    Which computer should My friend buy

    Right now he only plays counterstrike:source, WOW, tf2, and some scape.. And he would use it for school. hes planning to play more in the future. anyway, he just doesn't know what computer to buy. he has a 17" moniter, a keyboard, mouse, headset, mousepad, speakers etc so he doesnt care...
  8. B

    new rig

    Alright. While I was looking for better deals, I found this moniter: Samsung SyncMaster 2253BW 22IN Widescreen LCD Monitor Black 1680X1050 8000:1 DVI VGA $209.99 http://www.compu2000.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=513 and cheaper vista: (gonna cost $140 with shipping, which will save...
  9. B

    new rig

    Thanks for all your help man. I'm gonna go with that motherboard too I guess, its like $8 more :cool:
  10. B

    new rig

    # Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor Model BX80570E8400 - Retail # ASUS P5Q Pro LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail Should I get that combo instead of the motherboard I have now?
  11. B

    new rig

    So I listened to your advise, and I changed the motherboard, went for the antec 300 and PSU combo, went with a gtx260 and took out the heatsink since ill buy it in july when I'm going to overclock. Now I'm at $1536... I still have money to spend xD. Think I should change that 260 for an 4870?
  12. B

    new rig

    The only combo deal I see with that PSU is an antec twelve hundred, not 300 :] It would cost me $70 more if I bought that combo deal, I guess you just read wrong?:) And for switching to the gtx 260, you didn't answer my question :confused: If i buy that ram and change to a gtx260, ill save...
  13. B

    new rig

    I don't know much about computers to be honest, this is my first time building one. I'm going to ask my friend about the ram when he gets on. Anyways, the 4830xfire is only $30 more then the gtx 260, and it gets better friends in almost all the games. Is it really worth the extra $30? And I...
  14. B

    new rig

    done.
Back
Top