• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Bleet

  1. B

    Which laptop is for me?

    My requirements are that it is less that $1000, has a dedicated graphics card, has a smaller size screen (>15.4) but with at least a 1440x900 resolution, and a trusted brand. Any help?
  2. B

    Replacing Z-5500 front satellites?

    Well hooray for you... how much did they cost, $500?
  3. B

    Replacing Z-5500 front satellites?

    I went ahead a got a pair of the sony floorstanding speakers and hooked them up. I have to say it really is a great improvement.
  4. B

    Replacing Z-5500 front satellites?

    I would get the R50's but the cherry goes with absolutely nothing of mine. It would look beyond out of place.
  5. B

    Replacing Z-5500 front satellites?

    I read somewhere on gamespot that they were 8 ohms, I'll try to find the link. EDIT: found it, here. Last post, says 8ohms, but I'm not sure where he got that info. another link here says 8 ohms.
  6. B

    Replacing Z-5500 front satellites?

    I have the Logitech Z-5500 system hooked up to my computer, tv, and PS3. I love it, but I find the satellites to be a tad lacking compared to the bass. I was wondering if I could replace the front satellites with new ones considering that they use regular speaker wire. Specifically, I was...
  7. B

    FS: Creative DDTS-100 Decoder

    bump
  8. B

    FS: Creative DDTS-100 Decoder

    bump
  9. B

    eVGA 680i onboard audio + Z-5500's?

    I was wondering if I should use the optical connection on my eVGA 680i mobo, or get a new soundcard to go with my Z-5500's. If I should get a new soundcard, which one? Thanks
  10. B

    FS: Creative DDTS-100 Decoder

    Because I'm honestly not sure what these things go for... I know they aren't made anymore and the ones I've seen on ebay go for $300-$500 although nobody seems to be buying them at that price.
  11. B

    FS: Creative DDTS-100 Decoder

    bump
  12. B

    FS: Creative DDTS-100 Decoder

    I've had this decoder for about 8 months now, I bought it brand new from amazon, but I only ended up using it for a month. It sat in my closet and I noticed a few people were looking for one so here it is for sale. Everything works great, and is in great condition. You will receive...
  13. B

    So my Logitech Z-5300e setup died..

    anyone?
  14. B

    So my Logitech Z-5300e setup died..

    I've had my Logitech Z-5300e setup (Z-5300e + Creative DDTS-100 decoder) for over a year now and my speakers just died. I'm looking for a new setup, I'm really open to ideas of PC speakers or a HT setup but it needs to be kept under or around $300. Any suggestions?
  15. B

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    Mine does that with my 360.
Back
Top