Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I have an EVGA GTX 750 FTW 2GB card to sell. I'd like to upgrade to a 970GTX, so I'm putting this up for sale. It's currently in my rig and has been for about 3 months when I got it. I'm just looking for a more powerful card.
It will come in the original packaging as well.
Specs...
Can a moderator change the title of my thread and delete the Ti portion please? I have no clue why I listed Ti, as this is not a Ti card. Thanks!
Edit - I'll just start another thread so no one gets confused.
Didn't even know they had released it. I thought a retrofit was the only option still. Good to know! Thanks for the heads up. Not sure how I missed that release.
Might I ask what water block you plan to use? I am planning out a water cooler setup with this card as well and was curious which one you are going with. Thanks!
I have an EVGA card to sell. I'd like to upgrade to a 970GTX, so I'm putting this up for sale. It's currently in my rig and has been for about 3 months when I got it. I'm just looking for a more powerful card.
Asking $100 shipped or best reasonable offer.
Heat is in signature. Also have...