A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
The bios (v1.3SL) is the lastest supported by my mobo, as you can also see from the Ultimate Retro site you sent me: https://www.ultimateretro.net/it/motherboards/4272#downloads : actually my motherboard exact model is "excellent 1", and not "ExcellenX I": but maybe it's the same. The upgraded...
the bios is v1.3SL: I see that there are 667Mhz celeron processors with 66Mhz fsb with socket 370 and adapters from socket 370 to slot 1: is a Pentium II 333Mhz or a Celeron 667Mhz faster / more performing?
Curiously entering the bios of the card in question, there is also the option for a CPU...
Hello everyone: as the title suggests I have an assembled desktop PC, with the Legend QDI motherboard model P6I440EX EXCELLENT 1, currently I have installed 256MB of RAM and a Pentium II CPU at 333Mhz (which was the most powerful CPU supported at that time): I updated the BIOS, and now, by...