• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Bishopsik

  1. B

    Holy crap, it worked! Dead video card, resurrected!

    Saved my 8800gt last night with this approach after revisiting this thread while researching a suitable replacement. Thanks :)
  2. B

    Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H]

    ahoy matey!
  3. B

    HDD / Raid 0 question

    I have a question regarding my computer setup. I have a primary hdd with my OS on it and 2 other drives in a raid 0 array. My primary drive with my OS died and I got the drive rma'ed. Now my question is, is my raid 0 recoverable? will windows detect my old raid it if i simply reinstall the...
Back
Top