• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by BikerTrash

  1. B

    Post your workstation 2010!

    A panoramic to end the year. Not sure how much will change in 2011.
  2. B

    Coolermaster HAF 932 post your pics here

    Love the case, just needs to be painted black inside. Tear down. Flat black Kyrlon. Complete. Night. The desk. The desk, at night.
  3. B

    First build finally done! What ya think?

    Nice job! I love the case, though it does need to be painted black inside. Nice touch with the red. :cool:
  4. B

    Post your workstation 2010!

    Sweet, rockin the old consoles, and not for show, I see the games in the next pic! :cool: What is the program that shows all of the album covers as a background?
  5. B

    Post your workstation 2010!

    I have a $189 Office Max special. If you want a glass top and have a budget, I really like mine and would recommend it.
  6. B

    Post your workstation 2010!

    Let's stop talking about guns. :p
  7. B

    Post your workstation 2010!

    I use Ultramon.
  8. B

    Post your workstation 2010!

    Nice, thanks! I originally found it on the dualmonitorbackgrounds site (I think), and I changed the colors a little to make the red brighter and changed the grey to more blue like in the second to last. Stretching doesn't make it look bad either.
  9. B

    Post your workstation 2010!

    My new work station: Old PC gets to be a HTPC of sorts (Wii and Wii accessories NOT mine :p).
  10. B

    Bärsärkar-gång: SFF Low Power Water Cooled

    Wow! I can't wait to see how this turns out!
  11. B

    Post your workstation 2010!

    I am 32 and I had that same computer until just recently!
  12. B

    Coolermaster Haf932 modding

    As for modding suggestions, I think another "security glass" window vertically above the luvers would look good, though it would take a little work to emboss the metal to mount it like the other one. The window can be bought at CoolerMaster for $7.
  13. B

    Coolermaster Haf932 modding

    And another haf 932 with a SLI LE:
Back
Top