I was trying to be facetious;)
Only thing you can do is vote against them and hope the person your'e voting for stands by his principles and does not become a total tool once they get to DC...
Easy,
Vote out the morons that choose to do nothing about it, give $0 to their party and e-mail or call them to let them know this crap has to come to an end.
You can give Softi Scan to PDF a try which is free to try for 30 days.
If you are looking for OCR, ICR or indexing of your documents in a single workflow then chances are you are going to have to find a retail app like Adobe, Kofax VRS or Nuance Omnipage.
I currently use Omnipage 18 which...
$499 is not hat bad in the grand scheme of things. My dad bought the family an intellivision in 1979 for $299 (about $960 in today's market with inflation), mom almost left him over that outlay of cash....
Just like to see if anyone has any personal experience with these type of Monitors and the horsepower that will be needed to drive it. I just pre ordered a Overlord Tempest 2700OC and am debating whether I should sell my Asus GTX 670 DirectCU II TOP (The one with the 1137mhz boost frequency) and...