• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Bigbriguy73

  1. B

    Finally decided and ordered my new computer...From AVADirect

    I just made another update. I changed the 4 gig of RAM to 2 gigs and with the money I saved, I updated the graphics card to XFX, GeForce™ 8800 GTX XXX Version 630MHz, 768MB GDDR3 2GHz, PCIe x16, 2x DVI, HDTV-Out. I also changed the 2 hard drives to 2 x 74 gig Raptor 10,000 drives in a raid 0...
  2. B

    Finally decided and ordered my new computer...From AVADirect

    Just called Misha and asked about the raid array for my drives. He agrees that raid 0 would be better for gaming purposes. So he switched it to Raid 0.
  3. B

    Finally decided and ordered my new computer...From AVADirect

    Well, I am happy with the config.
  4. B

    Finally decided and ordered my new computer...From AVADirect

    Well, first recommendation was the CPU cooling. Also, I had originally intended on the eVGA motherboard. Misha gave me some info about the board and told me for my purposes, i could save $130 dollars by going with the Asus board. This freed up some cash for cable management. He also saved me...
  5. B

    Finally decided and ordered my new computer...From AVADirect

    I am so absolutely thrilled about my choice to go with AVADirect. I built my system online last night and this is what I chose: + GAMING PC, Core 2 Duo SLI Gaming System 1 INTEL, Core™ 2 Duo E6600 Dual-Core, 2.4GHz, 1066MHz FSB, 4MB L2 Cache, 65nm, 65W, EM64T EIST VT XD, Retail ZALMAN...
  6. B

    Digital Storm Twister @ [H] Consumer

    It's great to see Digital Storm representing here. This further confirms that I am about to make a great decision. I just received my rather large reenlistment bonus <Go Navy!> and in the next week or so, I am placing an order with Digital Storm. I spent about 45 mins speaking to a...
  7. B

    Question about Asus P5N32-SLI SE Deluxe nVidia nForce 4 SLI X 16 w/1066MHz FSB

    Will this motherboard work in conjunction with an Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6700 at 2.67GHz, 1066MHz FSB, 4M Cache, 2x nVidia GeForce 8800 GTX 768MB DDR3 @575MHz, DVI and TV Out in SLI, and 2GB Corsair TWIN2X2048-8500C5 DDR2 1066MHz Memory (2 X 1024MB)? Just wondering.
  8. B

    Which of these 2 systems would you choose?

    As far as overclocking goes, I'm not very computer savy...at least not compared to most of you that post on here. I mean, I did build my own computer once that lasted for almost a year before crapping itself. I am still hesitant to overclock something on my own and risk voiding the warranty if...
  9. B

    Which of these 2 systems would you choose?

    First one is Vigor and the second is ABS. And you are right, the overclocking on the second isn't standard. I added it on. The price difference between the two is in fact less than $100.
  10. B

    Which of these 2 systems would you choose?

    Even with the overclocking coming standard with the second rig? Just curious as to what made you pick the first.
  11. B

    Which of these 2 systems would you choose?

    I have narrowed my search for my next system down to 2 possibilities. Here are the two system configurations...if you could not change the configs and you had to choose between these 2, which would it be? First Config: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6700 at 2.67GHz, 1066MHz FSB, 4M Cache...
  12. B

    In the market for a new gaming PC...need advice

    Let me start by saying that these forums have convinced me that I no longer need to throw my money away on Dell, Gateway, or HP machines anymore. Yes, I have owned a computer from all of those companies. My biggest problem with them has been tech support. My current computer is a 2 yr old...
  13. B

    Building a new gaming PC...need harddrive advice

    Awesome! This was exactly the kind of help I was looking for. Thank you all very much.
  14. B

    Building a new gaming PC...need harddrive advice

    I am piecing together a new rig on the MainGear website and I am not sure what hard drive configuration to go with. I don't want anything that is going to break my wallet though. I'll be using the computer for gaming. Any suggestions?
Back
Top