• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by bhucker

  1. B

    Help! Partition Magic 8 caused stop error in Win 2000; can't boot

    Thanks, seanmcd. I did boot from CD, but I'm not sure I saw a repair console option -- just a suggestion to let setup reformat the disk. Do I need to do something to force the option?
  2. B

    Help! Partition Magic 8 caused stop error in Win 2000; can't boot

    In my haste to find a solution to the large drive recognition problem I posted about in another thread, I ran Partition Magic 8 to resize my boot partition from 200 gb to 136 gb. I changed only that one thing. Now the system won't boot up and through Google I see there have been other complaints...
  3. B

    How to make new Win 2000 recognize large D: drive, as old installation did?

    Hi. I really could use some help with this one. I am running Windows 2000 service pack 4 on a system with two physical hard drives. Previously, I had a 20 gb Western Digital drive C and a Seagate ST3200822A drive partitioned into logical drives D and E with most of the space (166.78 gb...
Back
Top