Recent content by bgwelistyl

  1. B

    Fan spinning when turned on? SB81P

    i bought the whole system CPU, HD, Ram.. (all except graphics card) for like 600 I was trying to install another hard drive (with a IDE SATA converter) and when that wasn't working i tried to revert it back and thats when the trouble started. So it was working before, it just isn't now...
  2. B

    Fan spinning when turned on? SB81P

    i was trying to add a SATA drive but i wasn't having any luck so i reverted to the original settings and thats when things went haywire i'm from the US and i bought thte shuttle on ebay/
  3. B

    Fan spinning when turned on? SB81P

    I'm having weird problems with my computer lately When I plug in my computer, the fan starts blowing full blast and thats not when I press the on switch! I tried to CMOS clear it but it woudln't work. 2nd problem is my video card. I can see the Windows screen starting up but when it goes...
  4. B

    overheating in a X850 XT?

    oh crap.. i totally forgot about ATITool.. thanks for the suggestion..... what fan settings do you use for your fan?
  5. B

    overheating in a X850 XT?

    Just got my new system up and running its a Shuttle SB81P with a P4 3.0 Ghz , 1 gig of Ram , 160 GB digital HD Graphics card is a HIS IceQ x850 XT PE. (I had to cut a part of the fan duct of the ICE module out the shuttle to make it fit right. Unfortunately, the card had 2 screws in the...
Back
Top