• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Berkahh

  1. B

    Upgrading from 7950, recommendation for crossfire.

    It is my fault that I didn't give enough information, I'm surprised you even bothered replying to me. The PC I have, I built it in 2011-12 and haven't had any upgrades ever since. I have corsair h60i cooling system. I haven't had any problems with the "vapor-x 7950" other than the loudness of...
  2. B

    Upgrading from 7950, recommendation for crossfire.

    Couple of years ago I purchased Vapor-x 7950 and it has been a good graphics card for me, and now I decided to upgrade. I want to crossfire this time, gonna go with nvidia instead. I will be only playing Black Desert Online, so i don't need anything high-end, but something better than vapor-x...
  3. B

    Is it possible to find GPU serial number by having the Item UPC number?

    I know in a fact that UPC part of the box had serial number, but I used it for mail in rebate. Had to cut that part and send it to the manufacturer. Learned a lesson not to sell computer parts via eBay since eBay always takes the "buyers" side, and let scammers get away with it.
  4. B

    Is it possible to find GPU serial number by having the Item UPC number?

    EDIT: [received the right card]
  5. B

    Decided to upgrade from 7950 to nVdia Flavor..

    The card I own has been disappointing me for a while now. I feel like anything would be better than what I have. I was thinking of using on board graphics card until I actually figure out what I really want, not gonna jump over and grab the first card I see this time lol Free game...
  6. B

    Decided to upgrade from 7950 to nVdia Flavor..

    I bought this graphic card (Vapor-x) 7950 back in April but I'm not happy with it.. I can barely overclock to 1050/1250, anything after that fails.. A friend of mine will buy this card off me for $300 and I would like to get an nvdia card for the first time since I always owned AMD cards. my...
  7. B

    New build idles at 41C~45C [H60 Corsair]

    no I didn't change anything, my motherboard has OC GENUI button, and I just clicked on it and that was it.
  8. B

    New build idles at 41C~45C [H60 Corsair]

    I just built a new gaming computer few days ago and idk if I'm doing something wrong but the idle temps seems a bit high to me. I did a lot of research online and most people complain about the H60 2013 edition which I purchased. I'm guessing I might of plugged it to wrong slots? My specs...
  9. B

    Main Computer Build (budget $1500 - $1700)

    1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc The PC will be my main workstation. "Programming, Light-Gaming but I still want to run the latest games, Photoshop, Streaming lots of 1080p youtube videos" 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? $1500 to...
  10. B

    A5 iOS5 jailbreak finished

    http://greenpois0n.com/?p=173
  11. B

    New House so New System Build (Recommendations please)

    I'm really stuck with the graphics card.. will the prices go down within a month or so because of the new graphics cards being released?
  12. B

    New House so New System Build (Recommendations please)

    I have moved to a new city to be close to my school and I gave away my computer that i built before to my older brother, I decided to build one new computer from 0 1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc Gaming, Web Design, hosting my personal...
  13. B

    Post your Workstation 2012

    do you mind telling me where can i buy that girl Vinyl Wall Decal?
  14. B

    new build for my son

    Intel i5-2500K = http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115072 if you are doing any fresh new build no matter if its for light gaming.. everyone would prefer i5-2500k since you can overclock it
  15. B

    Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

    I love how corsair makes Memory, PSUs, UFDs, Cases, Coolings, SSDs and even Audio etc.. Y U NO MAKE GRAPHIC CARDS :(
Back
Top