Recent content by Benras

  1. B

    Need advice on what to buy for new build (gaming)

    First off, thanks for your in depth response, tiraides. I appreciate it. I don't think there would be much price difference from a Japanese retailer. I'd be willing to pay 1100 or 1200 if the build is worth it. Plus, buying a monitor puts me back a little bit budget wise. Where would you...
  2. B

    Need advice on what to buy for new build (gaming)

    Yeah Amazon ships anywhere in the world.
  3. B

    Need advice on what to buy for new build (gaming)

    Thanks for responding, tiraides. I could buy from either Japan or the U.S. I don't have a preference. Probably order online from the U.S. And yes I do have the funds to buy this weekend.
  4. B

    Need advice on what to buy for new build (gaming)

    Hey guys, looking for help on what I need to buy for a new gaming computer. I've never built a computer and would prefer not to. I don't know much about computers so that's why I'm here! 1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc Mostly gaming, I don't use...
  5. B

    Looking for computer to meet my needs (Gaming)

    Hey guys, I want a new computer for gaming, I've never built one and I'd rather not.. Was looking to spend anywhere from $500-$1000. Trying not to get super fancy, just need a nice little computer to run Divinity: Original Sin. I'm not a huge hardcore gamer or anything. If you know of...
Back
Top