• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by bellybuster

  1. B

    OCZ PC3200 Platinum LTD Edition

    Is there any software about that will tell me what memory Winbond BH-5 or BH6 is being used on my OCZ PC3200 Platinum LTD Edition? Is anyone using this memory and what sort of voltages and speed is it running at? I want to overclock it but it seems to want a lot of voltage to overclock.
  2. B

    Looking for a 750W quiet power supply

    Is anyone here using the Silverstone Strider 750w ST75F PSU and how quiet it it?
  3. B

    Looking for a 750W quiet power supply

    That’s what I thought but some users say there fairly quiet and some say there not it’s very confusing. My old PSU was the old Antec Truepower 550w that was very quiet but I doubt I will get one that silent at this power. The one I'm using at the moment is a cheap Magna 600w with 2 x 80mm fans...
  4. B

    Looking for a 750W quiet power supply

    Just had a look at the PC Power and Cooling Silencer 750W and it looks good though it is very expensive over here in the UK. I was looking at the Etasis ET750 750w Quad-SLI / Silverstone Zeus 750w ST75ZF Quad Rail or the Silverstone Strider 750w ST75F is there anyone using any of these two PSU's?
  5. B

    PSU fried MB?

    I had something similar happen a wile back and found that if I reset the Cmos it booted up fine after that. Might work for you, worth a try. Good luck.
  6. B

    Looking for a 750W quiet power supply

    Hi all I'm looking for advice on choosing a quiet 750W power supply or as quiet as possible as my PC is in the living room where we watch TV. I understand that I will need either a single 12v rail or a PSU that can combine the 12v rails for the extra Amps that the new PCI-E cards will need, I...
  7. B

    Corsair 620W SLI question

    How quite is the HX620?
Back
Top