• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by beardawnwood

  1. B

    Official GTX 680 Owner's Thread

    How long after launch does it take cards with aftermarket coolers to start showing up?
  2. B

    Playstation Vita Thread

    When will we see a product like this with phone capabilities?
  3. B

    Medal of Honor: Warfighter

    The MP in the last game was such a let down. If they fix that I think it could be a great game. If not, it will probably be worth picking up on sale for the single player. At this point the modern warfare setting has been used so much, and for so long, that WW2 would feel fresh and new. I...
  4. B

    3D Vision 2 worth it?

    The only decent 3d display I have seen is the Sony HMZ and hopefully the ST1080. The price between a 27" 3d display and an HMD is similar, too. They might be something to check out if you really want to get into 3D gaming.
  5. B

    Galaxy S III

    4.8" 1080p, quad core. Hopefully that is all true and it comes out sooner than later. http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Galaxy-S-III-Quad-core-Display-Release-Launch,news-14296.html
  6. B

    Stupid Bulletproof Vest Video of the Day

    This just seems like a bad idea to me.
  7. B

    HTPC Case Recommendation

    Hello, I'm looking to turn my old pc into a HTPC and need help picking out a case that can house my old equipment and fit in my av cabinet. Thank you very much for any suggestions. Requirements: ATX compatible- 750i motherboard ability to fit 1 GTX 280, Creative xfi pcie sound card 1...
  8. B

    HTPC Case Recommendation

    Hello, I'm looking to turn my old pc into a HTPC and need help picking out a case that can house my old equipment and fit in my av cabinet. Thank you very much for any suggestions. Requirements: ATX compatible- 750i motherboard ability to fit 1 GTX 280, Creative xfi pcie sound card 1...
  9. B

    GTX 580 Refurb $399

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?SID=u0t3988814f9fp0dd0c0s701&AID=10440897&PID=1225267&Item=N82E16814130704&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-cables-_-na-_-na
  10. B

    ASUS 7970 DirectCU II available now

    How does the DirectCU II compare to Gigabyte's triple fan offering? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125413
  11. B

    SSX 2012

    Demo is out for PS3/XBOX360. Game is out Feb. 28. Thoughts and opinions? I loved SSX on the PS2. Tricky was one of my favorite games from that generation. The demo reminded me a lot of those times. http://kotaku.com/5887471/pouring-like-an-avalanche-down-ssxs-first-mountain
  12. B

    Blizzard's New Upcoming F2P Game

    I haven't played a Blizzard game since Warcraft 2. And I have not played a F2P game that I have enjoyed. But I wish Blizzard the best of luck and hope they succeed with their new game. We should be rooting for more great games and innovation in the marketplace not less.
  13. B

    Alan Wake PC sales - Pays for itself in 48 hours

    Innovative gameplay and a reasonable price. I hope someone takes notice of this.
  14. B

    ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel Z68 Board $149+Shipping

    ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel Z68 Board COUPON CODE: ILB55903 http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1415935&SRCCODE=LINKSHARE&cm_mmc_o=-ddCjC1bELltzywCjC-d2CjCdwwp&AffiliateID=lw9MynSeamY-M1.FDkd4jENRIP63bv3UEw
  15. B

    PSU Recommendation

    Hello all, I'm having trouble deciding on a power supply. I'm mainly concerned about not enough or too much power and getting something that will last for this build, any later upgrades, and even a build or two after that. If I could find something that is quiet, somewhat modular and doesn't...
Back
Top