Recent content by bassballboy

  1. B

    Computer goes to black screen 5 seconds after windows loads

    Can I uninstall the drivers in safe mode? I know I can't install them in safe mode....
  2. B

    Computer goes to black screen 5 seconds after windows loads

    Hey all, My computer reboots just fine, but as soon as windows loads (gets to the desktop) the screen goes black, but the computer appears to be running still. I can boot into safe mode no problem. I tried startup repair as well as system restore, nothing has worked yet. I also ran the...
  3. B

    New comp build 1-1.2k budget

    mobo $100 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138355 CPU $200 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116505 GPU $420 - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130787 Case $58 -...
  4. B

    Building a budget build for Diablo 3

    http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/diablo-iii-performance-benchmark,3195-5.html the 6670 will max D3 at 1080p... why spend more?
  5. B

    Rock Bottom Budget Diablo 3 machine

    If you're only looking to play D3, is it really necessary to get more power than a 6670? It'll play at max details @1080p and can be had for $50.
  6. B

    switching current system to SSD

    I'm considering switching my computer to SSD. I'm concerned about the ease to do so. It's this guide all that needs to be done to take my current install and put it onto a SSD? http://www.ssdfreaks.com/content/664/how-to-clone-hdd-to-ssd-with-windows-7s-own-software/5 My second concern...
  7. B

    Best card that doesn't heat up a room ~$150?

    are they that much better? In the [H] review the 7770 looked just slightly less powerful.
  8. B

    Best card that doesn't heat up a room ~$150?

    Wow, that review makes the card seem very attractive since prices seem to be heading into the low $100's. Thanks guys, looks like the 7770 is arguably the best option for me!
  9. B

    Best card that doesn't heat up a room ~$150?

    I'm currently searching for the best bang for my buck for under $150, preferably more like $125. I'm planning on rocking out Diablo 3 with all the eye candy maxed at 1080p. I generally like AMD cards because I like to use my computers as HTPC's occasionally, but am not against Nvidia. The...
  10. B

    FS: BNIB AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 6 core processor $125

    bringing this back to the top
  11. B

    EA-380D enough power?

    got it before they sold out :) Thanks for the help guys
  12. B

    EA-380D enough power?

    Would the Antec Neo Eco 520C be good to go? Might grab one off the shell shocker deal
  13. B

    EA-380D enough power?

    No worries, I didn't mention that I got it for $150, but it came with a $50 gift card at Fry's.
Back
Top