• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by BangBucker

  1. B

    Corsair CX750 750W Power Supply Review @ [H]

    This, I have a vx450 which I bought about 7 years ago which is still running like a champ. I got it for $80, $30 more than its competition. I payed a premium, a premium that is worth it. http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story3&reid=64 I really hope that Corsair won't go...
  2. B

    RM750 Enough to add a second GTX 580?

    On paper yes, the question is how long can it withstand the load of IVY-E and 2 580s? How long those Crapxons can take the burden?
  3. B

    Max PSU needed for this rig?

    Oh nose
  4. B

    New PSU needed.. Quiet

    EVGA g2 750w
Back
Top