• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by bagofmilk

  1. B

    Mobo Replacement Ques.

    My computer freezes before I can access the bios. I know its either the mobo, RAM, or video card, but my computer is relatively old and instead of trying to figure out what it is I thought what the hell I'll slowly rebuild. I noticed the C2D's are socket 775 and was hoping that if I purchased...
  2. B

    Newb Questions

    As tempting as 7950 is I am still tight on a budget. But to answer your question Arc, my mobo does not support PCI-E which I intend to upgrade anyways. In other words, i'm pretty much rebuilding... I'm going to upgrade my mobo/CPU/RAM and video so my budget is tight. I've generally...
  3. B

    Pc assembly faillure

    Agree with Rts...I bet its that 6-pin connector from the PSU that needs to be connected to the card.
  4. B

    Newb Questions

    My ancient Radeon 9200 finally died and am looking for a new card. I'm looking to invest under 200 US$ for a card. I've been eye-ing the eVGA 7600GT and 7800GT (256MB) but I am confused at the specs. I've noticed the 7800 has more pixelpipelines but a lower core clock-speed (thus a lower...
Back
Top