• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by b1llyw

  1. B

    GeForce GT730

    Thank you. I figured something like that.
  2. B

    GeForce GT730

    Typo! GT730. I could look it up but a lot my experience is so dated I'm not sure I would understand it. Besides, I thought one of the purposes of this forum was to seek information. :)
  3. B

    GeForce GT730

    I was rummaging around our server room at work and found a new in the box MSI GeForce GT7430 card, 4gb. Still in the box. Any good? Worthy anything? Should I throw it in my machine for a cheap upgrade from onboard video or sell it?
  4. B

    Trying To Help My Kid Build His First Machine

    I mess around with older stuff and have not kept up. My son has the following two items. https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/MAG-B550-TOMAHAWK/Specification https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Power-Supply-Units/RMx-Series/p/CP-9020200-NA He's put it together and it will not turn...
  5. B

    Western Digital WD TV, TV LIVE With Accesories

    Make me an offer. Hate to see these go to waste.
  6. B

    Western Digital WD TV, TV LIVE With Accesories

    $50 shipped for both or best offer. I'd like to see somebody get some use out of them.
  7. B

    Western Digital WD TV, TV LIVE With Accesories

    Still available.
  8. B

    WTB/TF: Western Digital Live TV /equivalent. Must Play Local Media from USB, Not WiFi Streaming.....

    I have a WD TV and a WD TV Live for sale if you are still interested.
  9. B

    Western Digital WD TV, TV LIVE With Accesories

    Appreciate it, thanks.
  10. B

    Western Digital WD TV, TV LIVE With Accesories

    I have two of these for sale. One is a WD TV unit, with power adapter and remote. The other is a WD TV Live unit, with power adapter, remote, and the adapter cable for RCA audio. I have not used these in a couple of years but both worked fine. $38 shipped for the WD TV and $48 shipped for...
  11. B

    WTB - Desktop To Run CAD Software

    Gotcha. I'm looking for a whole computer
  12. B

    WTB - Desktop To Run CAD Software

    Pardon, what is a K6000?
  13. B

    WTB - Desktop To Run CAD Software

    My kid is a freshman in the tech high school drafting program. I want to get him a box that he can run their software at home on. Specs needed are listed here...
  14. B

    Arris SB8200 Docsis 3.1 Cable Modem - Brand New

    $150 shipped in the US. Brand new, cable modem never opened. Paypal only please.
Back
Top