Recent content by aznken562

  1. A

    C2D WaterCooling Temps

    I think you are right, I got it to post at 3.4ghz with temps around 55-58 on load but running tests shows errors. Im guessing its the memory also. I can't really do anything above 3ghz without either it not posting or getting errors running prime95 (usually with 10-15mins)
  2. A

    C2D WaterCooling Temps

    Hi, im new around here. This is my first attempted at OC'ing a C2D. I did alot of research and concluded that a 6300+DS3 would be a great budget choice. Anyway, I also purchased a Thermaletake Bigwater kit for the system. The only thing in the cooling loop is the CPU. I use TAT to...
  3. A

    WTS: Tippman A5 paintball gun

    For sale is a Tippman A5 paintball gun that i bought about a year ago but only got to use it twice. It is in great working condition. Everything the way it was when i got it. I believe i paid close to 300$ for it. comes with 4 slot pod holster with 1 slot c02 holster and also a 12oz and...
  4. A

    WTS: Sega Dreamcast

    Not sure what they are worth Excellent condition No games 2 Controllers -NO- VMU All wires / adaptors looking for 75-100$
  5. A

    WTS : AMD64 3400+ Mobo + 1gb ddr 2700 ( 2x 512)

    All PM's replied to. Pending deal.
  6. A

    WTS : AMD64 3400+ Mobo + 1gb ddr 2700 ( 2x 512)

    WTS: Processor / motherboard / ram combo amd64 3400+ S939 ( currently running at 2.1ghz ) 2x 512 DDR ( im pretty sure they are 2700 - im not at home so i cannot double check ) Motherboard: I believe it is an MSI board ( Again im sorry im not at home so i cannot double check ) its a S939...
  7. A

    WTS : AMD64 3400+ Mobo + 1gb ddr 2700 ( 2x 512)

    WTS: Processor / motherboard / ram combo amd64 3400+ S939 ( currently running at 2.1ghz ) 2x 512 DDR ( im pretty sure they are 2700 - im not at home so i cannot double check ) Motherboard: I believe it is an MSI board ( Again im sorry im not at home so i cannot double check ) its a S939...
Back
Top