Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I'm moving my 15" behind me 24" and building a stand for it. Moving my desk isn't a bad idea. I'll see how I like the speaker position before I move my desk and buy stands though.
I'm probably going to order these in the next few hours with a subwoofer. I'm trying to decide where to place the sub, and I'm also trying to determine if the 1080's placement is a problem. I decided a picture is worth the words in this case.
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6149/desknc.jpg
I...