Recent content by Asphyxial Death

  1. A

    Help with Gaming/Music Setup

    I am currently looking for a good setup for Gaming/Music. I play a lot of Console games, as well as carry my iPod wherever I go. Looking to spend around $500. Therefore, I came up these items. - Astro A40 MixAmp (I play many Console games and want to have a good amp to be able to use both...
  2. A

    Blaz Blue: What to get -- PS3 version or 360 version

    Personal preference really. I prefer the 360 controller over the PS3 controller, because it actually has some weight/size to it. I hate the way the Dualshock 3 feels in my hands, too light and too small.
  3. A

    Help on Alienware OptX AW2210

    I have been searching the net for the past few days to find a nice LCD monitor for my setup. I am currently running a 32 inch Sony Bravia, and I am not pleased with the response times(8ms), and input lag is a bit of a problem on the tv itself. I play a lot of FPS on the Xbox 360 as well as PC...
Back
Top