• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by asnorton44

  1. A

    Consumer Reports Tests iPhone 6 Bending Versus Other Phones

    Yeah but they are trying to bend it directly in the middle not towards the top at the weak point where the buttons are...
  2. A

    Anyway to force my phone to stay on LTE

    Maybe he means 4G as in HSPA.
  3. A

    Signal booster's?

    Yes T-Mobile do offer signal boosters. I got mine last week. It was free because I extended my contract. It is called a cel-fi booster. They run about $500 if you can't get one with a contract extension. You must also live in a house. Long story short, it works great! I have signal everywhere...
  4. A

    Best 4G capable Android phone for T-Mobile (non contract) for around $200?

    Samsung Exhibit II features a 3.7" screen, 1ghz CPU, front camera, and Android. It is available brand new off contract with T-Mobile for $200.
  5. A

    DDR3 1333 8-8-8-20 vs DDR3 1600 9-9-9-24

    Which is better for my 1055T @ 3.5GHz? Should I run RAM at DDR3 1333 8-8-8-20 or DDR3 1600 9-9-9-24? RAM is Corsair Vengeance 1600 8GB. Thanks.
  6. A

    Correct vcore 1055T?

    Okay thanks. I'm going to keep it at 1.35V for now and go from there when my Coolermaster Hyper Evo comes.
  7. A

    Correct vcore 1055T?

    I have a Phenom II X6 1055T with a GIGABYTE GA-970A-UD3 AM3+ AMD 970 motherboard. Right now I am using the stock fan, but will soon upgrade to a Coolermaster Hyper Evo. I have noticed my case feels hot and the stock ran seems to run at 100% all the time. My motherboard defaults the vcore to...
  8. A

    Processor Compatibility Question

    So currently I am running a Windows Home Server, VAIL refresh to be exact. I bought a Compaq on Craigslist and upgraded a few things in order to run VAIL. Specs as follows: Intel Pentium 4 521 2.8GHz Single Core 64-Bit LGA775 - 800MHz FSB - 1MB L2 2GB DDR2 800 Ram WD Green 1TB Hitachi...
Back
Top